3 Weeks Later
3 weeks ago today we were told we had lost our little girl... It hasn't gotten any easier and when someone asks me how I'm doing these days I lose it a little bit inside. I am forever broken and I understand that I will always wonder about the sweet baby that never got to be with me and her Daddy. You are my ♥ and you took a piece of Mama with you when you left. I grieve for you in the silences and put on a smile for everyone else to see... As I wipe away at the tears, I know pain is only temporary. I can't explain or describe the pain of the loss we have experienced. So deep, unrelenting, and shows no mercy... No parent should have to ever bury their child, their baby! We miss you always! Our baby girl, Crimsyn Molli. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment