Tuesday, December 4, 2012
48 Weeks Later
48 weeks... Dear God, I fall to my knees and cry out "Why?" I'm not perfect and I still grieve regardless of what blessings come my way... I will always miss our baby girl.
I will never understand why you had to wear wings instead of the beautiful clothes we had picked out for you here. I can never grasp the concept that my daughter will never run to me when she needs lifting up, when she needs a tear wiped from her cheek, and when she has something to show pride in and know her Mommy and Daddy support her 100%.
My grief is heavy with strong regret and burdens of error. I will blame so many for so long. Mommy misses you so much. Love you to the moon and back!
48 weeks and not a teardrop in vain. I miss you so much. I hope you love the Christmas lights from up there. I bet they are a sight to see! ♥
Today we saw a ladybug on the wall in our apartment and knew it must've been a sign from you. Our June bug... Comforting us in her own way.
We love you, baby girl.
♥ CMR ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment