21 Weeks Later

Hello baby girl. Mommy has always made every Monday dedicated to you. Yesterday was no exception. I have said everything I could and I have cried as much as I should. I miss you so much. I wish you were still here! We would be due in 2 weeks! You would have probably been here by now. The crib would have that mattress we never bought, my hospital bag would be packed, and I would be blissfully happy in being your Mommy! It's been 21 weeks since I said goodbye to a dream... A dream we had thought finally came true with every heartbeat your heart made. I died a little the day we lost you. Some say "you will heal and be whole again." These people have never lost a child. You are never whole again and there is always one "duckling" missing from your "row." Daddy and I will go on to have your brother and hopefully a sibling for him as well but you, our tiny dancer, will never be here to share your life with us. We will always long for the times missed with you! Tryton already knows he has his sister as his guardian angel... I tell him everyday.
We all love you Mall! ♥ Mommy and Daddy miss you something awful! Never forgotten, always loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment