18 weeks and I can't believe I'm still standing... by God's grace alone and your Daddy's emotional strength to help me along. We will never be the same no matter how much time may pass us by. I miss you with every beat of my heart and I know that nothing could ever bring you back. I carry your baby brother in my tummy, he's in the same spot that you fancied so well. He likes some of the same foods as you also! It hurts Mommy's heart sometimes b/c I'm often reminded of you and I begin to panic on him. It makes me cherish this pregnancy even more. Surely you understand? Every single day is a gift from God. You have shown us this and we treasure your memory so very much! We will love you always baby girl.
♥ Mommy & Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment