Thursday, October 4, 2012

October - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness

 
I sit here in my living room in complete peace and quiet with only the sound of the fan blowing on me and my puppies... I can't help but wish I could fast forward 8 weeks (or when Try finally decides to debut). I think of late night lullabies, sweet whispers, giggles and cooing noises, the list goes on and on at all the memories we will soon make! 
 
Then I think back to this day, one year ago... I had received a call from my OB confirming 100%, that we had a healthy pregnancy starting to form in my womb. If I could go back to this day in 2011, would I? Well, of course! I will always wish I could have saved Molli... But I praise God for my second chance, my "Try" again, and our unborn son on the way.
 
It's bittersweet now and with October being "Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness" month, it is even heavier on my heart. I pray for those with empty cradles tonight, the ones lighting candles and singing that special lullaby to their baby/babies in the sky. I pray for the broken hearted that are just starting this long, difficult road that we have also traveled recently. May God bless them with their very own rainbow soon and heal their hearts, to learn to forgive, and most of all... to learn to "Try" again. Miracles happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment