Monday, July 2, 2012

26 Weeks Later


Mommy thinks about you with each passing day and not one of those days go by where I don't say your name. It's been 26 weeks and our hearts are still broken. I know there will never come a day where it's easier to talk about you, when it'll be easier to miss you, or when I can finally say "I've moved on." We miss you so much Mall bear! You are going to always be our baby girl and I will forever hurt for you... for those late night feedings, up all night crying spells, laughter filled memories that could have been made, and to watch you grow up into a young lady. I will always hurt for those moments missed and memories stolen. 26 weeks and it still doesn't get easier to say "there were photographs I wanted to take, things I wanted to show you, sing sweet lullabies, wipe your teary eyes. Who could love you like this?" Mommy and Daddy's angel... we will never forget you and we love you always. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment